In This Episode:
- Problems with the fiat Ponzi scheme.
- Bitcoin is an IQ test in risk management.
- Wall Street does not want bitcoin to win.
- Fiat Ponzi starts at commercial banking.
- Banks are levered 25 times.
- In the last 100 years, US dollar has lost 97% of its purchasing power.
- Indirect taxation is invisible in the form of inflation.
- Own hard assets like real estate, gold, silver, commodities, metals and bitcoin. Greg thinks bitcoin is the best horse in the hard asset race.
- When Fidelity investment management predicts Bitcoin to hit $1B in 2040, Greg suggests thinking about it.
- Countries like Madeira and El Salvador are embracing Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is the digital energy
Greg suggests owning 5% in bitcoin as insurance against the system.
“When Fidelity investment management predicts Bitcoin to hit $1B in 2040, I suggest you think about it for a minute”
– Greg Foss
Connect with Dave Sanderson: