In This Episode:
- How the lender is sitting ‘cash collateralized’
- Why Ken Gordon’s investors can sleep well at night
- The issue of legitimate commercial relationships
- The reasonableness of interest rates changing
- How the interest component is being written off
- The ease with which a tax accountant can file their returns for this package (T5013)
“The only recourse the lender has is to the investment itself.”
– Ken Gordon
Have you heard of EquiGenesis SMART Savings Plan™ but still feel a bit nervous about taking out a $320K loan?
In Episode 4 of Red Jacket Capital with Dave Sanderson, Ken Gordon allays all of our ‘what if?’ fears — assuring his investors that they can sleep well at night. Together, Dave and Ken look at the rights and obligations of the lender and investor, while shining a light on why the Cassan ruling has such a positive effect on the EquiGenesis SMART Savings Plan™.
Of course, Ken has been creating similar investment structures since the 90s, and his personal principles – as well as his tax principles – remain the same. It’s about creating a win-win for investors and lenders alike.
Please join us on this extended audio edition of the Ken Gordon interview and put your fears of a $320K loan to bed.